The PhD in DS program welcomes selected applicants who have substantial knowledge and experience on artificial intelligence, network science, deep learning, complex systems or similar expertise. Further, he or she must have at least the following requirements:
- A Master’s Degree in Data Science, Math, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant degrees that have covered: multivariate calculus, linear algebra, statistics or probability theory, and computer programming.
- A working knowledge of either C++ or Python programming.
- Application form and application fee
- Transcript(s) of Academic Records
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants only)
- Two reference letters (at least one should come from an academic)
- A statement of interest (1-2 pages), including a description of why you wish to pursue the PhD in Data Science program, your career goals, and how your experiences and/or coursework have influenced your development and interest in this field.
- Results of Assessment Examination (AIM Master of Science in Data Science graduates are exempted from the exam)
- Panel interview by AIM Data Science faculty
Applications are currently closed.
Kindly wait for the official announcement for applications.