- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders with profitability and balance sheet authority and accountability, including but not limited to founders, owners, presidents, CEOs, general managers, and business unit heads
- Business must be minimum 2-3 years in operations
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
Undergo an admissions interview (for shortlisted applicants only)
- Start your application at go.aim.edu/applyme.
- Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed Online Application
- Entrepreneurship Admissions Assessment
- A copy of official Transcript of Academic Records or Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Certificate of Business Registration or Permit
- Latest Audited Financial Statements
- Latest Business Income Tax Return
- Valid government-issued ID or ID Page of Passport for Non-Filipino applicants Completed Company Information Form
- Undergo an admissions interview (shortlisted applicants only).
- Qualified applicants will be invited for an interview with an ME faculty mentor at a mutually convenient date.
- Await admissions result.
- Results will be sent via email.
- Reserve your slot for enrollment.
- Pay the reservation fee which will be deducted from the total program fee.